Thursday 15 January 2015

Spending the day on Leisure Island

How lucky can I be.
After a restless night close to the Knysna Lagoon,not that it was unsafe but because of all the mosquitoes  I decided to move on.
I left the town and after only a short drife on the N2 I took the turn off to the Knysna Heads to the right. The road is narrow and a bit bumpy but a easy drive with the camper, would've been a different story with the bus.
Not to far on the road to the Heads I came to the turn off to Leisure Isle and decided to go and see how the Super Rich live on the Island.
I'm overwhelmed and amazed .... The place is beautiful with aqua marine sea water surrounding the Island. Some people where enjoying the cool water with almost no waves.
Million dollar mansions are everywhere you look with spectacular views of the lagoon and the Knysna Heads. One can see into some of the houses through the panoramic windows, every detail inside speaks of class and money lots of money.
As I drove slowly past some of the residents on their morning walk, I realized that my old camper must have looked totally out of place here,it being a old ambulance I converted year's ago.
And then, what do you know there it was a picnic area just for me at the waters edge, to spent the day at my LEISURE, with a million dollar view.

No comments:

Post a Comment