Monday 12 January 2015

Packing up our campingspot

Anita and the children left yesterday for our home in Grootvlei and I spent the day doing nothing. No not entirely nothing I spent the day tracking their progress on the tablet and worrying about their safety on their 1200km journey back home. I was very relief  to hear that they arrived home safely today after a sleep over at Colesberg  the half way mark.
I started my day this morning by cleaning the big white tent we use for our patio.  The tent stood under a pine tree and was covered with bird droppings,so I had to scrub the big roof with a  broom and left it to dry in the sun.

I packed it in the trailer with all our other camping gear later on. I finished up around four with packing and then decided to drive in to Mosselbay with the camper for some groceries and other stuff I will need for my free camp expedition that I am undertaking for the next month or so. 
I stoped at the 
Agri shop and refueled the camper with diesel at 
R10.00 p/l its nice to see the price of fuel coming down so fast.
After all the shopping I drove to the point and had a lovely dinner of roasted chicken and salad  over looking the bay as the sun set over the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment