Wednesday 24 October 2012

The bus is back.





We went to fetch the bus on Friday afternoon,we could get the bus Friday morning but Aluschka my daughter wanted to come with us to fetch the bus and to take her first ride in the bus.The bus runs grate with the all the weight added to the inside.We hoped that the bus would run more quiet with the bed build over the engine and we were right I am certain that all the insulation we added in the walls and roof is also helping.When we arrived home with the bus it was time to check every thing out.We are really impressed with the bus so far.Last weekend we tiled the bus and it came out very nice of course I could-nt wait for the tile flex to dry and when I went in for a sneak look I broke some of the tiles but I will fix the later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment