Wednesday 24 October 2012

Hanging the cabinet doors

To day the carpenter will come to the bus to hang the cabinet doors.I am so exited to see the doors thy are soled Kiaat panel doors.The doors should round the kitchen of nicely.
We still need to decide on the carpet for our bedroom floor.I like a bronze colour carpet but Anita leans more to a lighter colour.
The light fittings are all so not decided on jet. The problem is that the space from where we must fix the light to the wood panel on the wall and the space from the wood panel to the sealing of the bus is not enough for the lights we like most. So we are still thinking on what we can do. One idea we have is to alter the lights slightly,but then we loos the  guarantee on the lights,I don't now we will see what we can do.

14h45
The carpenter came to hang the doors in the bus.What a transformation it is.I decided that I can not call our bus a bus anymore. From now on I will revere to the bus as our Motor-home because that is what she became today.
Millie our Motor-home The ugly duckling that nobody wonted became our beautiful Swan. I know that we as a traveling family will live and travel in this beautiful motor-home for many years to come.And that we will visit many wonderful places in her and entertain many wonderful new friends as we travel to wonderful new and amazing places.










No comments:

Post a Comment