Tuesday 9 October 2012

Building of the bus

FacebookThe cabinet builder is still busy with the cabinets and every time I go there I am more impressed with the work thy are doing.We where standing in the front of the bus where thy are building the cabinet over the windscreen for the flat screen TV, when we realise that thy forgot about the build in shelf, where the satellite decoder and the DVD must go.We disgust the situation and decided that he would build a separate small cabinet that fit under the top one and can then be scrod and glued into place, problem solved.
We have been looking around for roller blinds, but the prices that we where quoted for the is out of this world.At Game super store we where quoted R1200,00 for a 1.4m x 1m meaning that the blinds alone for the bus would have cost us R8000,00. I don't thing so.I found a place that can do the blinds for R 3500,0 but I'm still not convinced that it is the rite price to pay,so I'm still looking for a better price.
It is 04:47 AM and it started raining softly here is South Africa I think it's time for my morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment