Tuesday 24 April 2012

Our visit to Makouspan.

                 We visited Makouspan the cattle farm of our friends Buks and Susan.

We left Christiana diggers festival on Sunday morning after we pack the stall away.We were invited to the farm of dear friends Buks and Susan.Thy are cattle and sheep farmers in the district of Vryburg.Their son Kassie is the fifth generation farmer on Makouspan.On their 4000 hectare farm it feels like paradise to me,I feel so at home there.If only it was possible I would love to stay on the farm, I would work for food only,Susan feeds every one very well indeed.
We bought a lam from them at a very reasonable price and as I'm posting here Anita is preparing lam chops for supper I can't wait.
                                                                      Buks and Susan
Kassie their son.

Some of the cattle.










                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment