Monday 4 July 2011

Inniebos festeval

This past weekend we worked at the Innibos arts festival in Nelspriut selling our sweets.We have been attending Innibos since it started eight years ago and it is one of the few festival's that are growing every year sins it began in the early ninety's.We did very well as always and sold out twice this year and I had to drive a 800 km round trip to get more stock. I am responsible for making the cotton candy that we sell at our stall and let me tell you that if I don't see a cotton candy ever again I would be a very happy camper.
I am not complaining at all.We here at the Invite travellers team know that we need to work a little to travel a lot.All I am prepared to say at this stage is that it will take a fewdays for my hands to be their old selves after closing more than a few cotton candy bags.

I am not scared to criticize festival organizers when I need to. But when thy need to be praised I am the first one to do so as well.Allison you are one of the best organizers their is.Thank you for a really good one.

This Festival is one of the largest in South Africa and is very well organised by the one and only Alison or Ally as I heard her big boss Andy Lube call her this week.This lady has been involved with the festival from the beginning and is responsible for the stalls and to keep the stall holders happy.No easy task at all.
THANK YOU TO THE TEAM FOR ALL THE HARD WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment