Sunday 12 June 2011

Stop smoking

Last night on my why back from the Wonder boom airshow I decided to stop smoking. I don't no why I decided to stop right then and there I just did. To me it is much easier as what I thought it would be. O yes I thought about stop smoking before not once not twice but many times before but always left it for another day. But this time I am going for it hard, and when I say hard I mean hard man. Easy it will not be, all most every body I know smoke.I decided long time ago that when I stop, I am not going to make every body around me miserable by complaining about there smoke in my face. You see the why I figured, is that I smoked so much, in the last twenty three years, that I cant show the finger to no one.
Well it is twenty four hours now that I last had a cigarette and I must say that I feel fine just fine.
It is not that I don't have the cravings, but it is not so bad and it does not last so long as one would thought.


Thirty eight hours: 8h00-2011/06/13
Yes I know it is a bid much but I made it, thirty eight hours with out a cigarette to me it is time to celebrate.



2010/03/15-07:45
Hi all fought it,s hi time that I report back about me and the smoking.It,s been almost nine months since I stop ed smoking after twenty three years.
I have not touch a cigarette in all this time and is very proud of my self.

Unfortunately I gained twenty kilogrammes in the time that I did not smoke. I figured that it is not so bad I could loos the wait again,but that is a different ball game all together.
I love food all kinds of food.Sweet puddings and cakes and fudge Not to mention meat lots of fatty meat.
I tyred to eat less but to no avail our fridge has a glass door so when ever I walk pass the fridge I can see all the nice food thru the glass door. I can not help my self.The food draws me like a magnet.
The mince pies  and the Apple strudel are begging me to eat them.
So the battle go's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment